Office of Research and Development, Hatyai University
Researchers, scholars, lecturers, students, personnel from educational institutions and public sectors, and other people.
Date: Friday 17 July 202 Venue: Blue Ocean Hall at Building of the School of Business, Hatyai University, Hatyai, Songkhla.
All presenters enter the presentation room via the link provided.
- Report of the objectives of the projectby Assoc. Prof. Tasanee Pratan,
Assistant to the President for Research and Chairperson of the Conference Administration
- Welcoming speech and opening ceremony
by Asst. Prof. Dr.Wittawat Didyasarin Sattayarak,
the President of Hatyai University
Video presentation of research performance
National and International research presentations begin via Google Hangouts Meet and Zoom.
Preparation before presentation
1. Check your name, article title, article ID, presentation sequence on the list, and a link to enter the presentation room. In case the list is not found or incorrect, please contact the group Line HU conference #11 or e-mail: email@example.com by Thursday, 25 June 2020.
2. Study the Zoom (International) or Google Meet (National) user’s manual from the website http://www.hu.ac.th/conference/.
3. To prevent mistakes in participating in the presentation, the presenter is requested to participate in a rehearsal of the article presentation via the link provided on the HU website on Monday, 29 June 2020, from 1:30 P.M. onwards.
4. The article presented is an article that has been edited based on suggestions from experts and passed an examination of corrections as suggested.
5. Details of the applications used in the presentation are as follows:
5.1 For a meeting room that uses Google Meet, the article presenter must have a Gmail account and install the Meet application on their presentation device.
5.2 For the meeting room that uses Zoom, the article presenter must install the Zoom application on their presentation device.
6. The presentation device must support the use of a video camera and microphone.
The article presenter proceeds with the following steps:
1. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of approximately 10-15 minutes. Begin by introducing yourself, continue with the details of the presentation including the research title, background and importance of the problems, research objectives, research methods (summary), research findings, and benefits from the research.
2. The presentation time per article is limited to no more than 20 minutes; the presentation time is no more than 15 minutes and answering questions from participants and experts is approximately 5 minutes.
3. When presenting an article, the presenter will register by typing his/her name and the article ID in the chatbox. Always turn on the video camera and turn off the microphone first. The presenter should turn on the microphone when presenting or wants to ask questions. The presenter must participate until the end of the conference and evaluate the performance using a Google Form from the links provided by the secretary of each group.
Note: Participants can use video presentations but must stay in the meeting room until the conference is finished.
1. Design a poster sized 80 x 120 cm with the following details:
(2) Names of presenters and participants in the work
(3) Departments of the presenters and participants in the work
(7) Research methods (summary)
(8) Research results
(9) Summary and discussion of the results
2. Save the poster as pdf. file.
3. Present the article using poster image files for a presentation of about 5-10 minutes. For the clarity of the image in the presentation, the poster image may be divided into 3-4 images, or the poster image can be scrolled.
4. The duration of presentation per article is no more than 15 minutes; the presentation is no more than 10 minutes and answering questions from participants and experts is about 5 minutes.
5. The presenter registers at the presentation room by typing his/her name and the article ID in the chat box. The presenter should turn on the microphone when presenting or wants to ask questions. Turn on the microphone when there is a presentation or you wish to ask a question. The presenter is asked to stay until the end of the conference as well as doing an evaluation of the performance using a Google Form from the links provided by the secretary in each group.
Note: Participants can use a video presentation but must stay in the meeting room until the conference is finished.
The 11th Hatyai National and International Conference
Friday, 17 July 2020
Blue Ocean Hall, HBS Building
|Oral Presentations||Poster Presentation|
|International Education||International Education Group 21||International Education Group 21|
|International Social Sciences Humanities||International Social Sciences Humanities Group 22||International Social Sciences Humanities Group 22|
Remarks: Please note that the schedule is subject to change as appropriate.
125/502 Polpichai Rd. Hatyai Songkhla, Thailand 90110