- International Business Management
- Business Chinese
- English (International Program) Five-Year Program)
- Tourism Industry (Airline Business)
- Madam Praneet Didyasrin
- Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (business Chinese)
- Bachelor of Arts Program in Tourism Industry (Bilingual Program)
- Bachelor of Education Program in English (International Program) (5 Year Program)
Apply to DRIC
- Description and Admission Details
Qualified English language teachers are in high demand. DRIC’s Bachelor of Education Program is accredited by the Ministry of Education and the Teachers Council of Thailand. Students take coursework for four years with qualified, experienced instructors and, for hands-on practical experience, practice teaching in high schools for one year. English is used as a medium of instruction of this curriculum.
In a globalized and highly competitive world, knowledge of international business management is very important. This program offers education in international business and trade management. All classes are taught in English. Graduates may find a job in international trade, finance, and other fields. The major provides ample opportunity for students to opt for private entrepreneurship and independent business.国际商务管理系（4年制）
在全球化和竞争激烈的世界，国际商业管理知识非常重要。该计划提供国际商业和贸易管理方面的教育。所有课程均用英语授课。毕业生可以在国际贸易、金融等领域找到工作。该专业为学生提供了充足的机会选择私人企业家精神和独立业务。Business Chinese Department
Business Chinese is designed to promote mastery of the China language. Both professional Thai and Chinese instructors work closely with students to teach and oversea development of students. The curriculum not only encourages students to communication fluently as Chinese speakers but also learn Chinese business management and business Chinese for different careers. Students take course for 1 semester at recognized Chinese universities商务中文系
商务汉语旨在促进掌握中国语言。专业的泰国和中国教师专业指导，学生海外学习发展机会。课程不仅鼓励学生用汉语流利地交际，也可以学习不同职业的中文商务管理和商务汉语。学生在中国公认的大学学习1个学期Tourism Industry Department (Airline Business)
Tourism is an important sector of economic development. This program is designed to combine theories and practices of the tourism and airline business delivered by experienced, knowledgeable instructors. Students will be equipped with effective communication skills as well as hands-on experience to develop their hospitality and managerial skills. The mediums of instruction are Thai and English.旅游系（航空商务）
1. An applicant must graduate from grade 12 or equivalent from institutions as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
2. An applicant must not suffer from any serious illness or diabilities which may impair his/her study.
3. An applicant should have no record of serious misconduct.
4. An applicant should be proficient in English as determined by credentials and/or examinations.
**There is no quota system for students , students are admitted on first come first serve basis.
1. A copy of college or university transcript
2. A copy of high school certificate or dipoma
3.A copy of Identity card or passport
4. Two copies of 1 inch photographs
5. A copy of TOEFL or IELTS certificate( if any)
6. A copy of honour or award certificates (if any)
7. Certificate of proficiency in language or computer (if any)
1. If no TOEFL , IELTS or equivalent test score is provided.Applicants must later take the University English placement test in early June. Remedial class in English may be required for some students.
2. No written entrance examination is required, however, the applicant must be available for short interview .
3. Upon being admitted , the applicant must confirm the acceptance and pay some entrance fee.
The people's republic of China
Assumption University (ABAC)
University of Sains Malaysia
Universiti Utara Malaysia
Universiti Perlis Malaysia
Universiti Teknologi Mara
Yunnan Normal University
Liuzhou City Vocational College
Guangxi Normal University
Henan Normal University