1. An applicant must graduate from grade 12 or equivalent from institutions as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
2. An applicant must not suffer from any serious illness or diabilities which may impair his/her study.
3. An applicant should have no record of serious misconduct.
4. An applicant should be proficient in English as determined by credentials and/or examinations.
**There is no quota system for students , students are admitted on first come first serve basis.
1. A copy of college or university transcript
2. A copy of high school certificate or dipoma
3. A copy of Identity card or passport
4. Two copies of 1 inch photographs
5. A copy of TOEFL or IELTS certificate( if any)
6. A copy of honour or award certificates (if any)
7. Certificate of proficiency in language or computer (if any)